Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jeremiah's Precious Gift

***Warning this post contains triggers!

"I will turn your sadness to gladness." Jeremiah 31:13



I have been wanting to post this for a while...I would say 37 weeks! Yes...you guessed it, this post is about a beautiful gift that Jeremiah has sent our way, two days after his first Angel day. Our beautiful rainbow baby. I would like to introduce you to our precious baby V born yesterday July 15th at 2:41 pm. 7 pounds 2 ounces

This has been a very difficult journey after his loss. You may be wondering why I waited so long to spill the beans, well.....at first I did not want to hurt other mommies feelings. Then I decided I will post something at 12 weeks. When we got to 12 weeks, I chickened out. Then, the magic number was 15 then 20 when we got to 20, I just decided I waited this long I might as well wait until baby is here. Another reason why is that we kept the baby from family. We have been hibernating from family functions and such because we did not want family to know about her and panic. So not posting it on here meant they would't find out from here. This may answer some questions about some of my previous posts about a family event coming soon, physical limitations, health on my happy list, mentions of rainbow and living sibilings for Jeremiah. So I am so very sorry for keeping this beautiful little girl from you for the last 9 months but it's been a difficult journey that I am now happy to share! If you want to read more about my jelly bean's pregnancy- I blogged about it in the Jelly Bean Chronicles. Why jelly bean? Well in her first ultrasound she looked like a jelly bean to us and the name just stuck. This has been a VERY difficult journey especially this last couple weeks, knowing there was a possibilty that Jeremiah and Baby V could have shared a birthday. Thank you for all the support with your comments, cards, and little tokens for his special day. Again I am sorry for not sharing the news earlier, Thank you for understanding- I hope no one is upset with the choice I made about not posting until she got here. Now that she is here...Hooray!


Hugs!

11 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful.

Melissa said...

Seeing her picture made me cry! I'm so happy for you and let me just tell ya.. it was hard keeping the secret and not letting it slip all this time! She is gorgeous! Congratulations! Thinking of you <3

Darcey said...

I am so excited for you guys. It must be wonderful to have her in your arms finally...I almost posted something about I can't wait to hear the news and then I remembered you were keeping it to yourself. In 6 months I really hope I will be able to share the exact same post. Again, so happy for you, she is beautiful!!!!

Natasha said...

So so very happy for you Raquel! She's beautiful! What a precious, precious gift your baby boy sent you! Congratulations mama!!!

ccc said...

I had to reread it a couple times because I thought I was reading it wrong! Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl--she looks so healthy and pretty. I am so happy for you. She shares a birthday with my 4yr old son.

Sarita Boyette said...

What a surprise! You are a GREAT secret keeper. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Rainbow daughter! xoxoxo

Melissa said...

She is beautiful...congrats!

Dana said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

DandelionBreeze said...

Wow... I also had to re-read your post a few times :)) What a wonderful surprise :)) Congratulations... What a gorgeous little girl. Love to you all xoxo

Ashley said...

Your new baby is just darling. I haven't felt so much joy and happiness since my rainbow baby was born, I hope the same for you!

Mommy of Danny and Stevy said...

Oh, Congrats, Raquel!!!!! Many prayers for you ALL! God bless! <3, Franki

Post a Comment