I want to thank you to all of you for all the thoughts, prayers, comments, e-mails, cards, and your kindness. One mommy even left a yellow flower for Jeremiah on his marker- Thank you Darcey!! I can honestly say that the day got better. It ended up as a day of peace, thanks to all of you. I did release 20 balloons for all of your angels, we had cupcakes, and we just sat and enjoyed the shade with Jeremiah. I will post pictures soon.
Thank you all for being so amazing- you are truly a great community and I can't thank you enough!
























4 comments:
I'm so glad :). Always praying Raquel! Love you too sweetie! Thinking of you today!!!
That's so wonderful that it was a day of peace for you! It helps so much for others to just remember you. I know it does for me.xoxo
:) I am glad you had a lot of support and found some peace. I bet you can breathe a little bit easier now that it has passed.
Praying that your little rainbow grows up healthy, happy, and close to God! (& for all of Y'all!)
Bless you! <3 SOOO happy for you!
Franki
Post a Comment