So here we are again, July 13th and I meet again. I wasn't sure what to expect as I woke up this morning. During the night I kept dreaming the same dream, different people kept sending me the same package over and over again followed by sensations of wetness all around my legs- Very strange. My husband then came over and gave me a hug and a kiss as he left for work. When I hugged him I just could not let go and tears just ran down my face. It felt so comforting. He has been there every single day acting as a rock for me, for M, when I know all he wants to do is cry....Jeremiah is his son. I love him and I thank him for all he is done. He told me take it easy today and kissed me on my forehead. As soon as I heard the door close another feeling set in, a feeling that was all to familiar the days after I got home from the hospital. It's that sick to your stomach grief combined with emptiness and all I want to do is throw up.(sorry TMI but I did- many times) It took me two months after he passed to get rid of that feeling. Why did it come back today?? Why today?? I now have lit his candle and am attempting to eat something. Attempting is an understatement. The yogurt still sits with the lid on it- I have yet to touch it. Another familiar feeling- lack of hunger. Grief has taken that too. I sure hope that as the day moves on it get easier. I hear M on the monitor right now and it makes me smile. M and I are making cupcakes and then later releasing balloons.We'll see.
I want to say THANK YOU for all the cards, gifts, and support I have gotten from such a great community leading up to these days. THANK YOU!!
Happy birthday little man.I pictured this day very differently in my head. I should have been waking up this morning to frantically finishing up last minute things for your birthday. I should be making sure your birthday outfit is laid out and perfect. I should be running after you and M making sure you were eating your breakfast. Instead....I am lighting a candle for you and hoping that God has given you the million kisses I would have given you today. Hoping and knowing that the cupcakes in heaven are amazing and that you get the biggest frog cupcake ever!! Papi, M, and I miss you everyday and no matter what know that you will ALWAYS be a missing piece in our family picture. I love you my little bullfrog!!
























10 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jeremiah and I'm hoping that you are able to feel some peace and feel him near today. The 1 year was very hard for me.
I'm thinking of you and your little boy today and sending you hugs.
Thinking of you and Jeremiah today. I wish there was something I could say to make today easier. Wishing Jeremiah the happiest birthday in heaven... I hope Kristen is partying with him today!
Hugs!
Happy birthday to Jeremiah! I'm thinking of him, you and your whole family. As hard as today will be, try to focus on the happy that came that day (Jeremiah) and not the sad.
Big hugs to you!
Happy Happy Birthday Jeremiah! I hope you have a great day in Heaven with my Aiden and all the other angel babies. I hope you stay extra close to your mommy today.
Raquel I'm keeping you in my thoughts today.......xoxo
Thinking of you today and knowing that all of our angels are having one great party up there...hope you find some peace as you once again reach another milestone.
In my thoughts and prayers today, Hugs!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Jeremiah!!! Praying for your family!!! Hope that you, my little angel, and all of your other angel friends are having a great time at your party!!!
Happy Birthday Jeremiah !!
Keeping you all in my prayers today.
Happy Birthday, Jeremiah. I am sure your birthday cake is AMAZING!!
Thinking of you, Raquel as you celebrate Jeremiah's life with you.
(((hugs)))
Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!! Thinking of you all today!!
Happy birthday to a precious citizen of Heaven, little Jeremiah. My prayers are with you.
Post a Comment