Monday, July 11, 2011

48 Hours

In 48 hours it will be a year since I found out about the loss of my little Jeremiah. It's weird because at this point I am not sure how I feel. Is this possible?? It really is a mixed bag of emotions but they come in waves. Waves I can't even put into words. I know for Jeremiah's due date I felt lots of anxiety the days before but on the actual date all I felt was peace in a weird way. Will this be the same?? I don't know-- I still have 48 hours to find out.

Hugs to all! If you haven't emailed me about releasing a balloon in honor of your baby for Jeremiah's birthday-please do jeremiahsboxes@gmail.com or you can just comment on this post.

6 comments:

Dana said...

I've been thinking of you and will continue to as the day approaches. I found the anticipation to be worse than the actual day, as it usually is. I hope that you feel peace on that day too.

Unknown said...

Thinking about you momma! Hugs and prayers...

ccc said...

I still have yet to pass that date of finding out. I, too, wonder what it will be like and if I will be able to function. I wish you only the best.

Mary said...

Thinking of you and Jeremiah!! I hope your day is filled with peace <3

Sarita Boyette said...

Sending up prayers for you and your family. Love to you, sweet little Jeremiah. xoxo

Natasha said...

Thinking of you and Jeremiah......sending lots of love your way mama.

Post a Comment