I have had a rough weekend so far.
1- M is giving me such a hard time with the potty training. He is refusing to sit on the potty now and is throwing a tanturm at the drop of a hat.
2- Yesterday marks the 4 months after Jeremiah passed away. I miss him terribly. On Friday, I noticed the clouds were exceptionally beautiful. When I got to Jeremiah's resting place...this is what I saw. I took it as a sign from Jeremiah that he was okay and that he loves us!
3- My brother and his girlfriend Monica were pregnant at the same time as I was with Jeremiah...our due dates were a month apart. I found out yesterday that she gave birth to little Devin James. Don't get me wrong I love my nephew but it really does hurt!!
I also want to address the insensative comments I have been getting lately....
1- You have to move on!
2- He's (Jeremiah) not in pain anymore. -How do we know he was in pain to begin with?
3- Maybe you shouldn't have any more kids.
4- You have to be there for your son. - Duh! I have two sons and it irriates me that people forget that!
5- Think about all the people that can't have kids. - What am I suppose to do with those thoughts??
6- Getting texts and other messages about others 5 week pregnancy. Really??
It would be nice if people would be a little more sensative. I am in a lot of pain, please realize that and just listen don't give me your opinion. Geez!

























1 comments:
I hope that people are being more sensitive to you now. It really sucks when people are like that. I understand they have no idea what it is like but it doesn't excuse some words IMO.
Post a Comment