Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little Reminders that he's Ok

I am really enjoying the fact that I am home with M this week. I was suppose to be on maternity leave right now so being home like this is bittersweet. I love the fact I get to wake up with him and feed him breakfast, walk him around the block on his tricycle, and just hang out. At the same time this nagging feeling that someone is missing breaks my heart.

I took M out to the playground in our backyard. We bought it a couple of months after we found out we were pregnant with Jeremiah for the boys to play. I took M up the tree house stairs and sat up there with him while he played and jumped. I looked over to notice this little frog near the slide, just hanging out. I could see his chest rising and falling as he breathed. Since Jeremiah passed, there has been this frog that hangs out near our pool deck. When Jose takes M to the pool, the frog jumps in and swims with them. The frog also hangs out near M's little basketball goal. Call me crazy but I take it as a sign from Jeremiah-our little bullfrog- that he's okay and is with us.

I'd rather have these reminders then nothing at all. I love you Jeremiah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment