Friday, February 10, 2012

Still Here...

This is just a quick post....but I am still here. Life as a "single" mom is crazy and it has made me realize how much my husband helped. Plus my herniated disc has been acting up again and that is no fun, I just pray it doesn't get worse. My husband was here last weekend but I barely had anytime with him. I went to a CRHP retreat with my church. It was definitely really needed and I got to share Jeremiah's story with a group of 50 wonderful woman. I really needed the spiritual uplift and also it helped me renew my faith in God as well as remember how wonderful and wanted he is in my life and the life of my family. I have been trying to catch up with every ones posts over the last month and have tried to comment where I can but now I hear a sweet little 6 month old talking in the other room...so I must go and play.

Hugs to you all and please know that I think of your angels everyday!

2 comments:

ccc said...

so happy to hear that you shared your story with your church group and it helped. Your baby is 6 months already? Times flies.

Holly said...

so glad you were able to share

Post a Comment