Hi lovely ladies, I need your help. I have hit a crossroad in my life and without getting specific I need your help of prayer. In the next two weeks a really hard and rough decision is going to be made concerning my family. A decision that is out of my hands but so important to my life. I hope you pray that the decision that is being made is one that is done with an open heart and mind. I also hope you pray that the peace of God will surround my family during these two weeks and beyond.
Thank you ladies!
























7 comments:
Raquel, so sorry for the stress in your life right now--Your in my thoughts and prayers. <3
The other day I was at a store and saw all these cute little frog statues and I instantly thought of your precious angel Jeremiah.
((HUGS))
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
((HUGS))
Praying for you Raquel ♥ I hope you and your family are well.
praying for you!
Will be sending peaceful thoughts to you and your family.
I just want to say thank you so very much for the easter egg and getting rid of the twigs ( I am sure that was all that was left of his flowers) since i haven't been there since i had Layton. You are such a thoughtful and sweet mama and I really hope all is well with you and your family. Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family on this Easter weekend.
I'm so sorry that I'm only just reading this post now... hope everything is OK and my heart is with you from afar. Thinking of you xoxo
Post a Comment