Here is my new happy list...
1. Morning Jam Sessions with this Cutie! He may not know the words but he sings along with me in the car in the morning. When the song is over he says- "Again Mommy"
2- Jeremiah's Easter decor- I pictured his first Easter very differently but I can't turn back and have to make the best with what I do have left, his memory, his area. It was hard to find the perfect basket to take to him after all they don't have a "dead baby aisle"
3-Awesome Mail- I got this butterfly from Bree this week. I love how it was addressed!
I can honestly say blogging has kept me sane in these last 9 months. Making the butterflies in memory of every one's baby is very therapeutic and I make each butterfly with love. I got this in the mail Friday from Janie-JD's mommy. The stamps were totally appreciated! Thank you! It's nice to know that it is worth continuing to make them, they have helped someone remember their special someone.
Natasha from Blocks of Love sent me this- Love it! Thank you Natasha! Love u
Melissa put this together for Jeremiah for Easter! Love it! Thank you Melissa! Love u
4- Spring Break- I am off until May 2nd Hooray!
5-Finishing Jeremiah's story page. Please know that even though all of our stories are different we are not alone.
6- Trip to the Zoo on Saturday- Had a great time with my big man and little one!
7- Egg Hunt- "Look I find it!" is awesome to hear!
8- Stylish Blogger Award from both Mary and New Year's Mom. Thank you ladies! I have to complete the requirements but it is an honor non the less!
9- Pedicures-
10- NBA Playoff's- Even though Miami loss today, they are leading the series against the 76er's. (Sorry Philly fans)
That's all I have for this week. Each one has brought a smile to my face.
I also wanted to wish Jakin a very happy birthday. I missed the laughter post so I wanted to make sure Mattie knew I was thinking of him.
Thank you for reading. Have a great week!





























4 comments:
Love your happy list... esp Jeremiah's easter things :) Love to you and your family over Easter xoxo
Love the list! Little man is a cutie pie! Like I said before, Jeremiah has the cutest headstone ever! You did a beautiful job at decorating for his first Easter. Enjoy your Spring break! Love you too! Go Heat!
Great happy list and I hope that you can have a good rest of your break.
Hugs mama,
Felicia
Love your list !!!
Hoping you have a very Happy Week !!
Post a Comment