I have been meaning to message you. We got the butterflies for Rowan & Levi. Thank you so much. They are precious, and I love looking at them on my fridge each day!!
Love your blog and thank you so much for all your kind words since I started blogging... it's been lovely to start sharing this journey with you. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :) Love always xoxo
Raquel, I too chose you as a Stylish Blogger! I really enjoy reading you blog and I ma so thankful we have been able to help each other with our projects. You can come by my blog and grab the button! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful blog friend!
I'm a mommy of three. Our little man M was born on July 26, 2008. He has brought so much happiness into our lives. On July 13, 2010, we welcomed our sleeping son Jeremiah into the world. He is and will always be a huge part of our family, and we love and miss him every day. On July 15, 2011 we happily welcomed our rainbow baby a little girl we call V into the world.
4 comments:
They are beautiful! I have Jacob's butterfly on the fridge and look at it several times a day.
I have been meaning to message you. We got the butterflies for Rowan & Levi. Thank you so much. They are precious, and I love looking at them on my fridge each day!!
Love your blog and thank you so much for all your kind words since I started blogging... it's been lovely to start sharing this journey with you. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :) Love always xoxo
http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blogger-awards-and-good-friday.html
Raquel, I too chose you as a Stylish Blogger! I really enjoy reading you blog and I ma so thankful we have been able to help each other with our projects. You can come by my blog and grab the button! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful blog friend!
Post a Comment