Monday, March 28, 2011

New Butterfly Color and Calling ALL Buttons

yellow butterfly clipart
I wanted everyone to know that I added a new butterfly color. I have added the color yellow to the memory butterflies. I did this because I realized I left out a group of BLM, the group who had yet to know the gender of their sweet angel. Please forgive me...this was not intentional. Please feel free to request a butterfly and let me know what special name you use to remember this important baby, I will be sure to send this butterfly your way.

Also, I want to make sure that I add all the buttons to your pages or projects or organizations on my page. So if you don't see your button please comment on this post and leave your blog address so I can go and grab your button.

One more thing.....I must say thank you for all the kind words of encouragment about my post about last week. Today started off very well and I can honestly say your kind words helped.

5 comments:

Molly said...

You've been on my mind. Was concerned after your last post. Hope this week goes better for you. We're all struggling right along with you-don't forget! You are not alone! :)

Unknown said...

I love the new color! Its beatiful! I've added your butterfly button to one page, but I think I'm going to add it to the other, since I have more followers there. I hope you do have a better week this week. Hugs to you momma.

Rachel said...

I think what you are doing to honor the babies that we have lost is wonderful. I love my butterfly. I added your button to my page this morning.

Please feel free to grab my button my blog link is http://alastingfootprint.blogspot.com/. I would be honored to be on your site. I currently do not have a ministry. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do to help other BLM.

Maggie said...

I love the new butterfly color! And I love that you do this for BLMs because so many, including me remember their babies with butterflies. My blog address is: http://butterfliesforalexandra.blogspot.com/.

Raquel said...

Thank you ladies.

Rachel and Maggie your buttons have been added! <3

Post a Comment