Saturday, March 26, 2011

Butterfly Request Form and Button

Just wanted to let everyone know that the butterfly page now has it's own request form....no more emailing me to request. I figured this would be easier for everyone who hasn't requested one. I also fixed the memorial butterfly button so it should work now. Thank you to Melissa Laken's mommy for desiging it! Please grab it and spread the word about the butterflies.

Photobucket

Thank you...it has been a rough week and I plan on blogging on it soon when I come to grips with the emotions I have been feeling.

8 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry that you've had a rough week.... love the button and thinking of you always xoxo

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm sorry you had a hard week. I received my beautiful butterfly for Meredith. Thank you!
I hope you got the little something that I mailed for you. (((HUGS)))

Jamie said...

So sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. I know that things may be really tough for you right now but I want you to know how much you are blessing other mommies. You are taking part in a ministry that helps us honor our little ones. Thank you for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Seems to be a tough one all around. Hoping you feel better soon. You're doing a wonderful thing for other Mommy's!

Natasha said...

Love the button!!! I'm adding it to my page now!

Although I am enjoying being out of town it is bittersweet because Aiden was supposed to be here too......I pray that you are able to take it one day at a time and that today is a little easier on you than yesterday....

Hugs Mama!!!

Raquel said...

Thank you all for the kind words. They truly mean a lot!

Hugs to all of you!

Tabatha said...

Added the button! :) Love it :)

Hard weeks suck.. the emotional roller coaster is exhausting.. we are attempting to find solace and peace as we celebrate Savanna's first birthday without her here... thinking of you always my friend.. I continue to look at my butterfly on the fridge and smile.. I also wanted to let you know for our memory boxes we decided to put a little bullfrog on the front for the boys' boxes.. I thought of you and sweet Jeremiah when we picked them :) hugs to you my friend xxoo

Raquel said...

Tabatha thank you so much! I feel so honored that you picked frogs in memory of Jeremiah. It's awesome. Thank you.

Sending hugs your way!

Post a Comment