Sunday, February 13, 2011

7 Months

Today is officially 7 months since I last said goodbye to my little bullfrog.

I had a horrible dream last night. For some reason I was trying to explain to someone that I had lost a little one named Jeremiah. She did not believe me, so through out the whole dream I was trying to prove to her that I did loose him. I was trying to show her pictures on my blog, my computer, my phone, but I could not find my blog nor any of the pictures on the computer. She kept calling me a liar. I insisted that she get in my car and that I would drive her to the cemetery. As I drove there she kept telling me that I needed to stop making up stories and that maybe I needed to seek some counseling. When we arrived at babyland, he wasn't there. There was another baby in his place. All the other babies were there, the only difference was Jeremiah's plot. It had a whole new name. It was so odd. She kept calling me a liar. I kept showing her my tattoo and she kept calling me a liar. Oh, how horrible. I didn't even know this lady- never seen her before in real life. I wish I didn't have a child in the cemetery, I wish I didn't have to explain to people what happened to him but it is my reality.

To remember Jeremiah today we sent him balloons in heaven. I wanted to do it at the cemetery but I forgot the sharpie so we will do it from his garden after M gets up from his nap. Here's the picture I took of Jeremiah's marker today in preparation of Valentine's Day.



I love you Jeremiah!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

(((HUGS))) I've been having some strange dreams too, but nothing like that...wow.

Michele said...

Loving thoughts...

Post a Comment