Thursday, October 13, 2011

September

I feel like such a bad friend to all of you lately. I have been MIA but please know I think of all your babies all the time. I have been catching up with my blog reading and want to say congratulations to all the mommies for all the new rainbows on their way. Totally praying for you and your babies.

September was a crazy month. It all started on Labor Day. We took a trip to Orlando and when we got back Sunday night our kitchen was flooded with water. Our faucet burst and water leaked EVERY WHERE!! It has been crazy with two small babies, having no sink, eating out, and having a mess all over my house because my counters and cabinets were gone. Then a week later baby V had a very high fever, I took her to our pediatrician and she had a bacterial infection and had to be hospitalized and have surgery. It was scary to see my two month old baby in that state. All I could do was pray as I watched the nurses poke her and the surgeon mark on her skin so they could drain the MRZA that was growing in her. I am so glad that my prayers were answered and she recovered well. I didn't want to lose her too. Two days later, I lost a very close friend. I have been working on dealing with all the emotions and feelings about that. Then to close out the crazy month my 30th birthday made its way here. It was so much better than last year. Last year on my birthday, I sat in front of my son's grave holding his older brother in my lap. I just cried and cried. This year was better but someone was still missing. So here we are October 13th and my kitchen is still not finished, baby V is doing great, I miss my friend, and I am now 30. Crazy huh?

Hugs to all!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad Baby V is better. I have goosebumps for you and a sick stomach- just from reading this... Thank goodness your doctors were quick and trained on how to handle this...

Darcey said...

Wow how scary for you. I am so glad she is doing well and I am hoping your household gets back to normal. Lets hope you left all the bad stuff behind you in your 20's because it sounds like you could use a break :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry to hear that baby V has been so unwell... must be such a relief that she's doing well now :) You've been though so much this past month... hope next month is quieter xoxo

Mommy of Danny and Stevy said...

What a blessing that Baby V is doing well! Belated Happy Birthday, Sweetie! My condolences on your friend passing. I am so very sorry! I hope your kitchen gets fixed soon! We received Stevy's butterfly in the mail last week and it is so beautiful! Thank you! Bless you ALL! ((((( BIG HUGS )))))

Post a Comment