An emotion I can't stand!! There is someone I saw today that gave me that pitty look. It was M's babysitters daughter. She is also a mom of a 4 year old, a teacher, as well as a couple of years older than I am. When I went to pick him up today she gave me that look and when she noticed that I was looking at her gave me that half pitiful smile. Oh how I hate that look! I was so angry, tears ran down my face. I am so proud of who I am, yes losing a child is not a great experience, but in some weird way I feel like this horrible journey has made me a better person. Why should I feel ashamed of having an angel in heaven that has made me a better person? So that the world can understand please don't feel bad for me or my son or family we are learning to hop to a new normal and we have NOTHING to be ashamed of......
Hugs to all!
























1 comments:
I feel the same way.
{{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment