If any of you have seen this pinwheel for sale, please let me know where. It's a frog!!! Gotta love it!! I would like to buy 8 of them in time for Jeremiah's angel day.
Thank you so much ladies....I saw this one when I googled frog pinwheel that's how I got this picture. Apparently these pinwheels came from the dollar section at Target and were available in April. I have gone to 5 different ones and they are all out. =0/
I'm a mommy of three. Our little man M was born on July 26, 2008. He has brought so much happiness into our lives. On July 13, 2010, we welcomed our sleeping son Jeremiah into the world. He is and will always be a huge part of our family, and we love and miss him every day. On July 15, 2011 we happily welcomed our rainbow baby a little girl we call V into the world.
6 comments:
That's very cute!! I'll keep my eyes open for one of these :D
I'll check Dollar Tree today love! They have some lady bug ones in the window.... maybe they have a froggy too?
Those are adorable! If I see any, I will let you know. Dollar Tree is a good place to start, or maybe Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Good luck!
Very cute! I was thinking Michaels as well or maybe if you have a JoAnn's?
Thank you so much ladies....I saw this one when I googled frog pinwheel that's how I got this picture. Apparently these pinwheels came from the dollar section at Target and were available in April. I have gone to 5 different ones and they are all out. =0/
Did you check Target online? Maybe call some more Targets not too far away
Post a Comment