Sunday, December 19, 2010

5 Months Later

Monday the 13th was the 5 month mark of when we lost our precious angel. Everyone who has experienced this horrible tragedy says that the holidays are very difficult. Up to this point I have not felt it. I guess since I have M I can't put Christmas on hold so I had to put up the tree and have to read the Christmas stories and decorate the house. We had M decorate his own ornament as always. We got some ornaments for Jeremiah and got him his own stocking to hang in the house. I also got Jeremiah his own little tree and Santa to decorate his site. But today was different....I felt this stabbing pain in my heart when we went to check on him today. I mean I miss him everyday but for that moment it was unbearable I couldn't help it the tears just came pouring out. He definitely is missed this Christmas.

Here is his tree, Santa, candy cane, and little holly drum. Someone left a stocking for him. I have no idea who....Thank you to whom ever it was. I'm not even sure that they left it for him. It could be another baby's and was placed there by accident. Either way it brought a smile to my face that someone would leave something for him.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Like you, I know the feeling on not being able to cancel Christmas this year. Althought having our other kid(s) keep us busy, it doesn't make things hurt any less, it just keeps us focused in other places for the time being. Jeremiah's Christmas decoration is beautiful. ((hugs))

Post a Comment